Thursday, April 15, 2010

April baby ★

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Many people birthday on this month .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY april baby ♥

im going bankruptcy soon ! :(
.
Well , recently not so good at all .
feel unwell , keep cough and cough .
pity me .
i dont wanna be H1N1 carrier . pls stop cough-ing  .
make me so exhausting .
 .
- FRIENDSHIP -
erm , nothing special .
good with all , especially Leanne Foo , and Sioji JJ
i miss all my friend . ALL !

you guys can contact me , ANY time :)
my time is dedicated to you * FRIEND
.


how bout - RELATIONSHIP - ?
So far , im still SINGLE .
im SINGLE & not available
my heart just only available for double K .
* LOL
funny right ? im silly .

.
Last , tonight i will appear in Maison .
*still cant comfirm yet .
did not have two weeks to go there . 
why ? because im fucking lazy and tired .
outing everyday . wotsssssssssss .


ermmmm , guys , who going Maison tonight ?
meet there ♥ mwahssssssssssss ♥ 





post by  ♥ Lesley kow . 

THE END ♥♥

1 comment: