Friday, July 9, 2010

heart talking , Lesley's recent life


















Ghost in the mirror !
I cut my fringe alreadyyyyyyyyyy
.



































recently , my mood was back . but sometimes still will feel depressed .
show you guys some pic ! dont get shocked



































whose that ? Sioji JJ lar , long time dint appear in my blog . recently we meet up :)
she in love now ! woisehhh , sweet lar , ' chao taofu ' family ! i love her



























Mua Queen , recently good with her . Once we argue , after we good than before .
YS mowmow says : Lesley kow . I will treasure our friendship now and forever . i will always care you  <3
Lesley says : i will too baby ! our promise :)
BFF . forever and ever never end .
.





No comments:

Post a Comment