Thursday, July 22, 2010

Once again ♥ Hawaii

I have forgotten the date again , Sorry dude ! :(
once again , Time Square ! because of the Zack XiaoMiingz & Pretty Kong
quickly ready to go after school , i was soooo Hungry
so when I arrived there , i went to fong wong for my lunch with pretty Kong .





















Tao fu fa , my favorite ♥
after having our lunch there , we went to Gasoline .
chit chat






















That day , all my friends kept laughing at me . Why ? because of my outfit
they says : lesley ! you go to Hawaii or to go shopping ?
me : ...................................... =.=! * speechless !





















the hawaii girl and Pretty Kong
























































don't be rude girl okay ? hahahahah :-P







































come boy , don't be shyyyyyy :-S







































♥ Gasoline























































say bye bye to hawaii girl :-) Laugh Out Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment