Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random post ♥

Woii . I've wasted 1hours to done my poor little bloggie , It's nice now! Zomg i like it ♥ Mickey

I LOVE YOU , To My only : Eh,you're so special my Mr.Special .
Thanks God,i know you . Thank you for accompany me when i'm stress ! I love you .
Btw,you don't know that ily , haha whatever !

Ermmmmm , Friends around me are so in love . Looking at those couple, make me sooo envy!
Wtf i'm still single ? Ushh . The lonely me,Hope one day he will belong with me! Shy
-Skipp-

Today was 30th , Is time to say byebye 2010 and welcome 2011
hope 2011 will be a great year cause i've a sucks 2010 . Sigh !!!!!!!!!
31th , will be the last day i work at harajuku station, Bye bye my lovely colleagues ! I will miss you all
-Skipp-

To my readers : Should i put a cbox at my bloggie ? If agree please click the (supp0rt) under my post
But , must be peace no war ya! ♥ Lovesss

No comments:

Post a Comment