Sunday, January 30, 2011

Genting Highlandsss

Finally i can use my lappie to update now, the line is sucks . Sorry for late . 
Im a pitiful creature, kena buang by school . Im like a rubbish . Wake Eat Sleep and hanging out with friends.what a boring life . But after CNY i will apply for school or maybe tuition. Fml .

So this month was a ...
'Genting month ' Why say so? Because I went there three times within a months.
There's so cold . Zzz I like the weather up there .
Hello,Christmas is over . Hohoho .
Second time with angeline & ah you them. But i didn't camwhore on that day . so skip to third time
w/ The Horny Familyy.
 w/ my beloved wify JunJun . I love her much and much . <3




She's my horny ah sou . She is soooooo (HORNY) Muahaha.


Here we are . Next post will be update soon .
Stay tuned * Gathering with loves *

No comments:

Post a Comment