Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011

Nothing special on my new year eve , After i get my salary
I did the pedicure,Actually i want manicure,but School reopen soon ,so I can't do it :( Sighhhhh .
Here my toes ..
How was it ? Actually I don't really like it .. Zebra >< 
. After pedicure,My bro came to Brem mall fetch me to klang,for barbeque with my horny family..
After Bbq,we went genting..There's so cold . I'm freezing up there
I'm with short pant,T-shirt and a pair of sandals..
Here some pics...


I won't forgot this place,Is at first world
Me&Elicia was playing the ipad*TapTap*game
And we are keep laughing right there,suddenly a guy climb up and said
“可以安静一点没有”in Cantonese .Wtf? Are you sleeping under the counter?
Lol! What a joke,I think that's elianto counter la . Haha
Laughhhhh
Morning , Is time to leave there,?Bye bye genting&Bye bye 2010!
 My horny family,start from left,Yuwiko ah sou,Anson Bro,Jun laopo & ???
Hahahaha they're so horny ><


First day in 2011 , night !

Went 1U for movie with horny family.. *Thai's horror movie*
My ex haunted lover
What an awesome horror movie!I give 5 stars!

Don't miss it !!
That's all ,Stay tuned for my next post.
Iloveyaa..








No comments:

Post a Comment