Monday, March 28, 2011

26032011 ♥

I want my blog revival, just a period of time didn't update my blog, now it was like a ' DEATH BLOG'
So, I would like to blog about my SATURDAY!
Around 3pm we reached Berjaya Time Square*Starbucks*, because we arranged to meet at starbucks


I couldn't stop laughing when i saw this Photo, I am so FUCKING CHUBBY . LOL!
Even I would also like to pinch my face , de chubby face .
NEXT STOP was Chatime . Every saturday, i must have a cup of pearl milk tea from there
Maybe i'm addicted to it . Without it i'll uncomfortable * HAHA sounds exaggeration right? But it's real .
                                         Left# Johant JOJO, yiisan romeo's Hubby!
After chilled at chatime, It's Movie time . 猛男滚死女 ! we're LOL in cinema,what a funny movie!laugh#SKIP

BUDDIES♥
Angeline
Jojohant
 Jesper pak cik


Jul @Wings cafe . That's all buaibuai#

No comments:

Post a Comment