Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sorry .

Tears dry . no more tears .
promise you wont cry anymore . 
let you guys worry  . really sorry .
i knw im silly . i knw im crazy for him .
forgive me . forgive my ignorance , forgive me for the mistakes
 
my life without you , i was lonely .
i miss your warm embrace . sweet kiss . 

 
I dont know you concerned about who . but i concerned about you .
i wish you will know that i miss you , i love you .
hard to forget you
 
Ops !
i lost my direction  , how ?
who can guide me which way to turn ? 
 
please disappear . disappear . disappear
ish  . im not a magician
 
Crazy . just wish you cn disappear in my life .
I try my best to forget our memories .
too hard to me . 
 
 
 
 
To the world you may be one person, but to me you may be the world.
remind ourselves
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

I will try my best :D cheer !


No comments:

Post a Comment