Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Terima Kasih

Well Done Ah moi .
thank you very much .
thanks for your helping my poor little bloggie
:D

























Terima Kasih , Thank you , xie xie ni :D
Siapa dia ?

























Correct , she MICOL
http://liplicious-mi.blogspot.com/

-

Jumpppppp 
Home Sweet Home .

show you guys something . :X
dont laugh !
-



















Lesley kow . When I was a kid
hahahahaha . not funny .


-

Jumpp













































My precious ,  i damn fcuking miss you guys .
especially you , SIOJI
how are you ? my dear ? 

i miss our 2009 , June

our sweet memories . 
i wish the time can turn bck  . we four are always together
now ? all busy with their own
i miss you guys so much . 
so upset , feel that our distance distant .
but i still deeply in love with you three . <3

-
Jumpppp

















i hang this cute little kitty on my phone .
it was so cute ! : D

-


























without you 17days
20th feb start , i have lost confidence
I dont believe in miracles
cz i knw , you wont come bck to me .
our distance was so far  .

Just ,
F . R . I . E . N . D 
- BFF -
.





























Looking at my back . did you feel lonely ?
now , i feel hungry .
now 18:38 , go for dinner .  : D

O . F . F

No comments:

Post a Comment