Thursday, June 10, 2010

Black & White


































ops,  this picture just edit for fun , and i'm still Emo-ing . What a depressed mood ?! personality problems ? popularity problems ? Alot of things make me feel depressed ;'( sighhhhh . I'm gonna to tell you guys , ' I HAVE NEVER CHANGED ' i'm still myself ! And why someone always like to make trouble , i want to say , * recently , i have a very very very bad temper ! * It's very SERIOUS ! :@ . I would be very easy to get angry ,  NO WHY ;'( please dont attract me ! sighh , Fucking Down , should i back to .... LIFE ? ermmm ... maybe i will ;'( 

` somemore , i'm just back from genting with mua dearest Queen , and more more friend .

Enjoy our trip :) , Sorry for late updated . Skipp that summer post , Next post will'be ' Genting Trip ' 
coming soon  , be patient please <3 ILY my reader !

2 comments: