Wednesday, June 16, 2010

King950823


































Blog Blog Blog , here is the place only can let me abreact out my feelings , ANGRY , MAD , HAPPY etc . somemore to share out my lifes to you all , my readers . but am seem to not mention my LOVE life ? right ? so... this article , i have to talk about ` LOVE ` .
one word to describe , complicated ! My last love was 4 months ago , our love lasted only seven days . after we break up , I fall in love with someone , ` he was L' K' . Until now , my heart still belongs with him . I love him without any reason .

Once, I let a true love slip away before my eyes .
Only to find myself regretting when it was too late.
Nothing in the world can be as painful as this
If the God would give me another chance . I would tell him , I love him .
If our love had to be set a time limit, I wish it would be - - - No limited

.
sometimes , you really treat me hot and cold , up and down . Im TIRED ;( really tired . i wish you will holding my hand and tell me that you love me too . Wishh . And i hope that to stand in the church said : I DO ! , will be the two of us . Wish .. I LOVE YOU .

No comments:

Post a Comment