Friday, June 4, 2010

school life & hello JUNE

Now was half of the year , JUNE . The time passed quickly . PMR come nearly , i need study hard now ! aowww ;'(
Less out out out , at home study study ! that's what i to do . any tuition center intro ? i need ! URGENT .

return to my school life :)  The happy is , examination was end . come on guys , i got do revision before examination ok ? ;'(
' SAYA SANGAT RAJIN 'already lahhhhhhh .  Today 03 June 2010 , i already get my maths paper , I FAILED this subject . ya , im down whole day . I complete my maths paper with confidence , at last ? I failed the most important subject . slap me please .
grrrr , i will effort ! Next maths paper , i wont failed it ! must be 50marks and above , ishhhhhh . Gambateh
here some pic ;-)

































This is the last Teacher's day photos , ignore my 'dark eyes circle' pleass :D weehee

































nice feel ( my classmate - Yvonne )

































Jiro fans , dont blame me , this not my doing , i get this poster in my drawer . LOLs !














































































































































today photos , 03 May 2010
Today is the day i ever angry , we stay in the hall whole day , from 7.30am until 12.30pm . Crazy ! You know why ? Because , our teachers asked us to do revision in the hall , dont let us back to class , Walao ehhh , can you imagine , Big hot day , sitting in a small crowded hall . no chairs no tables , and i'm so tired today ;'(
but cant sleep also , Pity me .  So we take some pic yeahhh .



























































































ohnononooooooooooo GOSH ! the end .


next post , 02 may 2010 - summer

1 comment:

  1. ahmoi.
    i would intro you to Bedford.
    pretty good, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete