Sunday, August 29, 2010

Birthday Post

21th August 2010 , BBQ party

The afternoon , Angeline & puiyee wait me at Kepong @Jusco to buy barbeque grocery and marshmallow for the party







































After bought everything , we rush back home for prepare and ensure that all complete .
8pm the party started 























Around 9pm , I received alot of incoming call , all are asked the same question
Is : Lesley , Where is your home ? Located ? 
I replied : You wait me at Sungai Mas ! 

I spent an hour and led them to my house *faint* and i missed many interesting things when i left ! gg . com ;(























Those *hungry ghost* they was late , the food is finished , Hahaaaaa!





































































 




Ladies !










































I love you <3 Thank you very much dear
































































 Thanks ` yovell & rex !
and thanks everyone .
After the party , packed all the rubbish , dresswell themselves , everything settle
We went to Maison , Second round !



















































































































































Happy Birthday to myself !
more picture , click my facebook album *HERE*

By ; Lesley

1 comment: