Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Romeo & Juliet


Who don't wan to have an unforgettable & happiness love story with their partners ? Everyone wants to , including me . However , I'm searching also can't find my love . I have trying to love someone , but really FAILED ! Is that my problem , or i will never forget him ? He him them ,  Many boys around me , but who will be mine ? Who will bring me happiness in life ? No one knows ......
Recently I met a boy , he has a sweet smile , his eyes like electric power . He was so powerful . I like the way he talk , his attitude , his everything , especially his sleeping face ! He was so cute . Unfortunately , he does not belong to me . Fate has not yet come , or we don't have fate ? The two of us is simply two people in the world , i hope he will change . I waited for him to enter my world . never give up .





BY: Lesley King

No comments:

Post a Comment