Friday, October 15, 2010

Hotel room partay

I have no time to update some post , but you guys can follow my facebook
All picture over there . Now i'm going to share bout my hotel party . Is quite fun with all
here some picture



































My dear nikki wong's 17th birthday celebration a/Time Square Hotel

















Ladies and gentlement , is time to drunk in the hotel room tonight !
Finally ,  I'm also drunk !



































I hate myself in this picture , look so man ! The fault of the hair, *regret*ing*


















Ladies and gent !
Happpy Birthday my darl !

_______________________________________________________________________

Hotel Party 2 ! Happy Birthday to Tim Tim shinoda :P





















all the best / birthday wishes for you tim















ohhh yeah !











before 12am,Still quiet yet , but after 12am...















Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you ..
happy birthday to tim tim , happy birthday to you ...















 


 



























 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am Lesley Juliet 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Baby envin

















End

No comments:

Post a Comment