Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm not a good friend !




































Yes, I am not a good friend ... I'm an emotional person, is a very serious emotional ! I can suddenly laugh , suddenly emo , suddenly cry for nothing .
Recently ...
Many things happen on me, that's good .
It let me know how important is my home & family .
Others are just sucks , ' cakap pandai saja '
This post is full of resentment , Yes ! I'm very dissatisfied with many things , Social , Friends , Relation blabla la ..

Life is not fair,get used to it ..
how to used to it ? I feel that this world is really unfair !
Make me emo everyday ..

What can I do ? I please you all ..
You can do anything on me, but please don't lie me
I hate to get lie ! Please don't gave me hope after make me despair .. You can't do , don't promise me or swear what what what ...
In the end you can't do it, will makes me very desperate
even i will cry ........

This is all i wan to say ... I'm not a good friend
I don't know how to care a friend , cause i'm just like a child
i need someone cares and loves .. Just treat me as a child ..

No comments:

Post a Comment