Friday, October 1, 2010

Party nights ii

sorry for fucking late update ,  i'm here apologize to you guys  .
return back to...
09thSeptember,thursday




































Party night , the party animals ! : )
@Maison fullmoon party . 
w/my brotha , Anson







































































w/ Mico bb , Kilim MKL , ME @ lesley






















 

w/BBM siomi , JunKong , Me @ lesley , Sioji JJ




















 


Lesley w/ bb mico .



































Party was end , given someone throw into the pool ! Lmao ! ishhhhh
`next ...

11thseptember,saturday
Happy birthday to Rex , wish you all the best .


w/ Baby AngieLim , The birthday boy REX , and myself !

w/ my dear brotha Ah Nex






















w/ *Behind* Afrika , Eleen . *Front* Angie , me , CaiCai



































w/my brotha Jason























drink drank DRUNK , End :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment