Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mico be's day

Mico be's 18th birthday celebration .
I still remember she said she was waiting for her 18, cause she does not need to borrow IC when club ! Now she finally 18 ! she was so happy -.- Ish
Her birthday party all are arranged by Mr.Garyz, so THANK YOU GARYZ!
Still remember the last post that i share out the costume pic ? I can't found the devil costume,so i go her party with a casual look , sorry i have broke the promise, I rock without costume ... skip
lets the photo to take over,I'm lazy too type :P

Venue : PGRM cempaka hotel ...


Woii, so casual is it ?! Wtf -.-
Come,i show you the stupid birthday girl , BUNNY
Ahahaha , bunny bunnny ! XD
Actually i wanna wear like this , same with my baby devil anniekie! But i really can't found the red dress





BB, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment