Monday, May 31, 2010

F. A . M . I . H . Y








































Ignore my  title , no meanings . Just represents some reason ;'(
I can’t express the feelings of rage in my heart . I'm sooo angry now !
let's start my story , i believe we all know that holiday coming .
so are planning a trip to anywhere right ? 
However im planning to Pulau Redang with my dear Winnie Kan and her friend too
i took courage to discuss with my mother , finally her answer is NO
Do you know that im very disappointed ? Why she will answer me NO ?
She said that is not suitable for my age ? Hello mom , im just go for TRIP ?
where you think ? ;'( sighhhhh . and she said , anywhere also can just Pulau Redang CANT
whyyyyyy ? Redang have ghost exist ? wuuuuuuwuuuu . 

Mama , i wan go Pulau Redang .

Skip , and also my mom promised to take me to Penang . Now  canceled  again .
Can i shout : FUCKKKKKKKKKK? disappointed again and again ! so hurt hello ?
but , i still will fight for the chance to travel . auntie uncle , dont force me  ;-P
Last hope , Penang with Mua Queen . im confident will succeed ! you cant say NO ! hnggg .


In addition , 
stay in this home , i feel bitter . 
Mom & Dad , you too busy . You two busy too earn money , ignore me and brother
we dont have family day , we also long time not to eat together . sighhh
 but i'm already used to it . 


I need your loves , not MONEY



1 comment: