Tuesday, April 12, 2011

090411♥

A delayed post again ! Well, this post is wanted to blog about my saturday outing again . Yaya , I spend my saturday at pavilion again , told you guys , I must have a cup of chatime's pearl milk tea, at least once a week , I am so addicted to it . Hope Chatime will open a branch at kepong *think too much* Lol . Alright, Let's see picture I've no idea what to write HAHA .

 090411

Went dating with Winnie & Angeline, Yes Im late , they are eating at Barbeque Plaza while waiting me . When i reached, they almost finished their foods Lol .
This bouquet of roses pop out in sudden , Shocked me .Owh,it was Winnie&JunHao's one year anniversary
Congratulations My dear winnie , wish you two can last forever . *Sincere blessing you two*. 
After we took our bruch and off we go to Pavilion *CHATIME* wohooo! I miss the pearl milk tea so much so much so much . And i met up Jesper at there, I don't want to be light bulb, I am so bright on that day , Cause Winnie with her boyfie and angeline with her boyfie too, Im alone . After chilled at chatime we went Wong kok to took our Din din ( Dinner) , we spend the whole evening at there



Buddies ♥





My pretty babies . Love them lotss !

No comments:

Post a Comment