Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fuck my life

*Boredom meaningless life*
I'm just like a rubbish , repeated everyday and doing the same *lame*thing 
Sleep , Online , Eat Or maybe going out for tea with friends and hang out at saturday That's all
What a BORING LIFE '  lifeless lifeless, hmmp
No study no tuition no work , what the hell?
If i could turn back time , I will go to school everyday. Never ever PONTENG
I am so regret that's what i did in the past
I lost my way , i lost my target and became more lazier
I'm going to be the laziest girl in the world
 FML i hate my life , i hate everything I HATE MY ENEMIES TOO *wink

So , now i am looking for a school and a part time job , I'll study hard work hard and
play hard! (listen first LOL)
I am down now, but i'll get up again ,don't count me out just yet  HOHOHO
I know i can get a better life , because i am strong enough! Don't look down on me =)
 Well, skip this lame topic

It's April now, April fools
A new month, new life? hope tomorrow will be better day
God bless me please
Ohyeah, May is coming up next ,means my Romeo's birthday is coming
I want she has a wonderful and memorable birthday  Teheee *looking forward to it
 May & june come faster ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment