Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yovell's bigday

Finally i'm free to update my death blog . And this post is to blog about my saturday and sunday outings again . I'm kinda busy this few days, Busy what? Facebook Facebook Class Class On phone On phone, *LOL* But now facebook is not that interesting anymore and my boy can't accompany me tonight, that is why i choose to blog at this hour . I'm just too boringggg ! Well , back to the topic . Last saturday, 230411 was yovell's birthday celebration , we went steamboat at Kepong . Just a simple day ...
5pm , i met up my friends at JUSCO , we are thinking what to give her as her birthday present . We walked whole Jusco, but still don't know what to buy , sooooooo .....
Our final decision was CONDOM .

I bought the Extra safe for her! HAHAHAHA . Ya i know i am not supposed to bought this such thingy for her,but i felt this is useful and I know i am lame, but i often did lame things with them *ROFL* btw hope she won't angry me :'( HAHAHA!!

Happy belated birthday to you , I Love you My lat mou chia ! 
hope you enjoy your day! Enddd .

No comments:

Post a Comment